Celebrate the treasures of the great British cheeseboard and take a tour round the country.
From chasing an 8lb Double Gloucester down a steep hill to a mystery tour of Dorset on the hunt of a Blue Vinny...
Available since: Wed 21 Dec 2011
- Series Producer
- Karen Plumb
- Si King
- Dave Myers
- Executive Producer
- Pete Lawrence
This clip is from
29/30 The Bikers explore how our love affair with cheese has evolved over centuries.
First broadcast: 22 Dec 2011
More clips from Hairy Bikers' Best of British
- Traditional simnel cake Duration: 06:29 Series 2, Food and Religion
- Pot roast beef brisket Duration: 06:23 Series 2, Food and Religion
- Fish cakes with parsley sauce Duration: 04:48 Series 2, Food and Religion
- Duck a l'orange Duration: 05:29 Series 2, 1960s
- Flat rib broth Duration: 06:31 Series 2, Comfort Food