Indulge in the culinary delights of the great British breakfast.
From a hearty start with a cooked breakfast, to the great breakfast battle between egg and cereal producers – so who won the battle to fill the rumbling tummies of Britain?
Available since: Thu 15 Dec 2011
- Series Producer
- Karen Plumb
- Si King
- Dave Myers
- Executive Producer
- Pete Lawrence
This clip is from
25/30 The duo look at how our morning meal continues to change and evolve through time.
First broadcast: 16 Dec 2011
More clips from Hairy Bikers' Best of British
- Traditional simnel cake Duration: 06:29 Series 2, Food and Religion
- Fish cakes with parsley sauce Duration: 04:48 Series 2, Food and Religion
- Pot roast beef brisket Duration: 06:23 Series 2, Food and Religion
- Duck a l'orange Duration: 05:29 Series 2, 1960s
- Flat rib broth Duration: 06:31 Series 2, Comfort Food