Ella & Dorton House introduced by Olly Murs
Olly Murs visits Ella at Dorton Nursary in Sevenoaks, which cares for children with visual impairments.
Vision isn't fixed until 7 years old so the support offered by Dorton Nursary, part of Dorton House and run by the Royal London Society for Blind People, is crucial to these young children's visual development.
The money you raise for BBC Children in Need goes to supporting Dorton House and other projects like it.
Available since: Tue 6 Dec 2011
This clip is from
Supporting over 2,600 projects, working 365 days a year, all over the United Kingdom.
More clips from BBC Children in Need
- The Wave Project - helping children through surfing Duration: 01:32
- Union J visit Centre 404, a project supported by BBC Children in Need Duration: 02:22
- Pudsey joins breakdance crew Ruff Diamond Duration: 02:22
- Catherine Tate's Nan vs Holby City Duration: 04:59
- Strictly Special with Torvill and Dean Duration: 13:34