One of Jacqueline's books, Hetty Feather, is about a Victorian foundling, who aims to make something of her life. Jacqueline tells us about the process of writing a historically accurate novel.
Available since: Wed 16 Nov 2011
This clip is from
Jacqueline Wilson talks about life as a writer and her latest book, Lily Alone.
More clips from Jacqueline Wilson
More clips from Authors Live
- Acrachan Duration: 07:49 Leugh le Catrìona Lexy Chaimbeul
- Dè an uair a tha e, a Mhgr Madadh? Duration: 06:47 Leugh le Catrìona Lexy Chaimbeul
- Na Caraidean Duration: 04:45 Leugh le Catrìona Lexy Chaimbeul
- Mairi Hedderwick chats with Janice Forsyth Duration: 08:03 The Making of Katie Morag with Mairi Hedderwick
- Katie Morag and Cbeebies Duration: 06:17 The Making of Katie Morag with Mairi Hedderwick