James Clarke, a deaf and partially sighted runner attempts the 10K London run.
James Clarke, a deaf and partially sighted runner attempts the 10K London run. But James isn’t just running this race – before his eye-sight gets too bad, he’s set himself the incredible goal of running one hundred medalled events, from 10K runs to full marathons. This will be his 26th if he completes it...
Available since: Mon 28 Nov 2011
- Series Producer
- Ellena Stojanovic
- Memnos Costi
- James Clarke
- Executive Producer
- Sarah Moors
More clips from See Hear
- See Hear at Aardman Animations Duration: 01:43 Series 34, Episode 9
- The Scottish independence referendum Duration: 01:57 Series 34, Episode 10
- Deafblind teenager Molly Watt Duration: 02:25 Series 34, Episode 8
- Terry Riley remembers his early days in TV Duration: 01:25 Series 34, Episode 7
- BSL dinner chat: What makes videos go viral? Duration: 02:01 Series 34, Episode 6