Ramin Karimloo - Interview with Penny Smith
Ramin Karimloo who played the Phantom in Andrew Lloyd Webber's Love Never Dies and in the 25th Anniversary Concert of Phantom of The Opera at The Royal Albert Hall discusses his debut album and talks about taking on the lead role of Jean Valjean in Cameron Mackintosh's West End production of Les Miserables.
Available since: Sat 26 Nov 2011
This clip is from
Penny meets the actress Geraldine James and The Phantom - Ramin Karimloo.
First broadcast: 25 Nov 2011
Music Highlights from BBC Radio 2
More clips from The Radio 2 Arts Show with Claudia Winkleman
- Kevin Whately in conversation with Claudia Winkleman Duration: 07:43 Kevin Whately, Harry Lloyd and John Cooper Clarke
- 24 Islands in 24 Hours: Author Ann Cleeves visits Orkney and Shetland in a race against the clock Duration: 07:22
- Ken Bruce chats to Mitch Dalton Duration: 17:07 Ken Bruce curates this week's show
- Anneka discovers the Potted Sherlock Show Duration: 04:06 Anneka Rice: Live from the Edinburgh Festival
- Sam Sweeney talks to Simon Mayo Duration: 13:43