BBC Archive: Nobel Scientists
Discover in-depth interviews with Nobel Prize-winning scientists in conversation with biologist and broadcaster Lewis WolpertRead more on the BBC's Archive website
Play now 55 mins
From the King's Library of the Royal Palace in Stockholm, Zeinab Badawi talks to some of the Nobel prize-winners about the challenges for science in the 21st Century.
The role of science in public policy, and the incredible path of revolutionary discoveries.
• Saul Perlmutter (Physics)
• Brian Schmidt (Physics)
• Adam Riess (Physics)
• Dan Schechtman (Chemistry)
• Jules Hoffmann (Medicine)
• Bruce Beutler (Medicine)
• Thomas Sargent (Economic Sciences)
• Christopher Sims (Economic Sciences)