The Brain's Trust - Dr W. Grey Walter
An archive edition of The Brain's Trust from 2nd February 1961 and featuring Dr. W. Grey Walter.
Subjects under discussion include test-tube babies; subliminal perception; synthesis of religions and science; modern art; deja vu; the devil; and science fiction.
Members of the panel: the Rt. Rev. Stephen F. Bayne; Dr. W. Grey Walter; Marghanita Laski; and John Wain. Chairman: Norman Fisher. (A stereo recording of the television transmission)
Available since: Tue 1 Nov 2011
This clip is from
Dr Geoff Bunn journeys through 5,000 years of human understanding of the brain
More clips from A History of the Brain
- Einstein's Brain travels across America Duration: 02:40 Einstein's Brain
- Neuroscience's new frontiers (Picture: Wellcome Library, London) Duration: 02:07 Einstein's Brain
- Einstein the man, not the brain Duration: 01:47 Einstein's Brain
- The Cerebral Cortex (Picture: Wellcome Library, London) Duration: 01:08 All or Nothing
- Hans Berger invents the EEG Duration: 01:43 All or Nothing