John Pienaar gets an alternative view on Europe.
Between chants of "Let's go John!", cheerleaders from the Tampa Bay Bucaneers reveal what they think is the secret to solving the Eurozone's problems.
Available since: Mon 24 Oct 2011
More clips from Pienaar's Politics
- Scottish Secretary: “English devolution is the unstarted business of the British constitutional reform" Duration: 00:44
- "ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING" HUNT ON LENNY HENRY REMARKS Duration: 00:16
- UKIP'S NEIL HAMILTON ON LENNY HENRY RACIST REMARK Duration: 00:46
- Maria Miller should resign over expenses claim Duration: 01:42
- Labour MP says party is being "too clever" Duration: 00:47