Do you find Ricky Gervais offensive?
Ricky Gervais has been criticised for using the term ‘mong’ in his comedy routine. Disabilities groups say it’s deeply offensive. We speak to Nicola Clark, a journalist and blogger whose two daughters have severe autism and Martin Mor, a comedian and comedy writer.
Available since: Thu 20 Oct 2011
The very best of the week's audio and video clips from BBC Radio 2.
More clips from Jeremy Vine
- Bishop of Liverpool: What makes us human? Duration: 25:16 The Bishop of Liverpool - What Makes us Human?
- INTERVIEW: Asta Philpot talks about losing his virginity in a brothel Duration: 03:35 07/06/2013
- Mary Robinson: What Makes Us Human? Duration: 25:16 Mary Robinson - What makes us human?
- Brian May: What Makes Us Human? Duration: 21:29 15/05/2013
- Philosopher AC Grayling: What Makes Us Human? Duration: 22:00 AC Grayling answers the question: what makes us human?