Do you find Ricky Gervais offensive?
Ricky Gervais has been criticised for using the term ‘mong’ in his comedy routine. Disabilities groups say it’s deeply offensive. We speak to Nicola Clark, a journalist and blogger whose two daughters have severe autism and Martin Mor, a comedian and comedy writer.
Available since: Thu 20 Oct 2011
The very best of the week's audio and video clips from BBC Radio 2.
More clips from Jeremy Vine
- Vine in 1914: Germany Occupies Brussels Duration: 06:03
- Bill Oddie - What Makes Us Human Duration: 24:13 Bill Oddie answers the question: What Makes Us Human?
- Vine in 1914: The Battle of Lorraine Duration: 06:19 Paddy O'Connell sits in
- Peter Hermon: What makes us human? Duration: 22:30 Paddy O'Connell sits in
- Wold War 1 As It Happend Duration: 07:38 Vanessa Feltz sits in