Has Ricky Gervais gone too far?
Comic Francesca Martinez, who has cerebral palsy, and David Congdon of learning disability charity Mencap, talk to Tony Livesey about Ricky Gervais' use of offensive words.
The Office creator has been criticised by disability groups for repeated use of the word "mong" on his Twitter feed.
Available since: Thu 20 Oct 2011
More clips from Tony Livesey
- "I'm only having a baby in a few weeks why not get married?" Amanda on marrying with bump Duration: 04:59 Giles Dilnot sits in
- "Are we ready? I'm not": the most memorable mishaps from Tony Livesey's show Duration: 05:11 02/05/2013
- A classic intro for Conor and Dan on Tony's last ever Team Talk Duration: 03:54 01/05/2013
- Do you have a "Now" or a "Hits" album? Why is the compilation album selling again? Duration: 03:14 29/04/2013
- "We're a party waiting to happen." Margi tells Tony why second marriages are best Duration: 02:59 29/04/2013