The Long Street
A young Vincent Kane reports from the Rhonnda Valley where he discusses coal and its importance in the industrial life of Wales.
Available since: Tue 11 Oct 2011
This clip is from
The history of coal in the Rhondda
Highlights of favourite BBC Wales programmes reflecting the story of Wales and its people.
More clips from The Long Street
- Rhondda Miners Houses Duration: 01:43 Because There Was Coal in the Earth
- Rhondda Miners Houses Duration: 02:11 Because There Was Coal in the Earth
- The Rhondda valley: the general strike and 1930s depression Duration: 01:09 The Barren Years
- Rhondda - 1926 and 1932 Duration: 01:43 The Barren Years
- Pandy Square, 1965 Duration: 01:52 The Road to Pandy Square