An Insiders' Guide on how to work with customers
In most jobs working with customers is unavoidable. They can be tricky but once you understand them and what they expect from your business they will be like putty in your hands. Here's some advice on customer service from industry experts as well as R1's Scott Mills and Aled Haydn Jones and BBC Three's Greg Foot, Alex Riley and Cherry Healey.
Available since: Fri 7 Oct 2011
This clip is from
Live interactive series tackling one of Britain's biggest issues - youth unemployment.
More clips from Up for Hire Live
- Web Exclusive: The Soap Challenge Duration: 06:31 Episode 2
- Tina Daheley on how to get yourself noticed Duration: 03:00 Episode 1
- How to get noticed - Chris is having a bubble... bath (literally) Duration: 00:56 Episode 2
- Up For Hire Live is coming... Duration: 00:30
- Meet The Recruits Duration: 02:20