An insiders' guide on how to manage yourself and your time better
Timekeeping and organisational skills are a must have not only for most jobs but also for the process of job hunting itself. Industry experts give their top tips and pet hates when it come to time keeping and organisational skills. Also with good advice on how to manage your time from Gemma Cairney, Cherry Healey, Greg Foot and Dev from Radio 1.
Available since: Thu 6 Oct 2011
This clip is from
Live interactive series tackling one of Britain's biggest issues - youth unemployment.
More clips from Up for Hire Live
- Web Exclusive: The Soap Challenge Duration: 06:31 Episode 2
- Tina Daheley on how to get yourself noticed Duration: 03:00 Episode 1
- How to get noticed - Chris is having a bubble... bath (literally) Duration: 00:56 Episode 2
- Up For Hire Live is coming... Duration: 00:30
- Meet The Recruits Duration: 02:20