An insiders' guide to understanding the area you want to work in
Once you have decided on what kind of job you want it makes sense to get a proper understanding of what that job entails. The more you know about your chosen industry the more you’ll spot potential job opportunities and shine at interviews. With advice from Alex Riley, Tim Campbell and Cherry Healey.
Available since: Wed 5 Oct 2011
This clip is from
Live interactive series tackling one of Britain's biggest issues - youth unemployment.
More clips from Up for Hire Live
- Web Exclusive: The Soap Challenge Duration: 06:31 Episode 2
- Tina Daheley on how to get yourself noticed Duration: 03:00 Episode 1
- How to get noticed - Chris is having a bubble... bath (literally) Duration: 00:56 Episode 2
- Up For Hire Live is coming... Duration: 00:30
- Meet The Recruits Duration: 02:20