An Insiders' Guide On How To Be a Better Problem Solver and Decision Maker
More or less every single job that you could do is basically made up of different sized problems that you have to solve and decision that you have to make. This guide gives lots of tips on how to become a better problem solver and decision maker and how to demonstrate those skills in an interview . With advice from industry experts and BBC 3's Greg Foot, Cherry Healey and Alex Riley.
Available since: Wed 5 Oct 2011
This clip is from
Live interactive series tackling one of Britain's biggest issues - youth unemployment.
More clips from Up for Hire Live
- Web Exclusive: The Soap Challenge Duration: 06:31 Episode 2
- Tina Daheley on how to get yourself noticed Duration: 03:00 Episode 1
- How to get noticed - Chris is having a bubble... bath (literally) Duration: 00:56 Episode 2
- Up For Hire Live is coming... Duration: 00:30
- Meet The Recruits Duration: 02:20