Should Tube Trains Be Driverless?
Jeremy was joined by RMT chief, Bob Crow, former MP, George Galloway and blogger for the Daily Mail, Alex Singleton. Are London Underground tube drivers deserving of the quoted £50,000 salary negotiated for them by the RMT union, or could trains actually be automated and driverless?
Available since: Tue 4 Oct 2011
The best clips from Radio 2
More clips from Jeremy Vine
- Vine in 1914: The First Battle Of Ypres Duration: 07:04 Lynda Bellingham and the EU
- Vine in 1914: The Race to the Sea Duration: 06:55 Ched Evans and treason charges for Isis
- Vine in 1914: Siege Of Antwerp Duration: 06:56 Ebola and the Bristol Skipchen
- Howard Jacobson: What Makes Us Human? Duration: 22:54 Radio 2 Book Club Day
- Vine in 1914: The Global War Duration: 07:03 Wonga and a Bill of Rights