Pub Landlady vs Premier League
Portsmouth landlady, Karen Murphy, is battling the Premier League in the European Court of Justice.
She argues that the Premier League is wrong to dictate that she must subscribe with Sky Sports in order to show football in her pub, and instead publicans like her should be allowed to choose cheaper European suppliers.
Karen talks exclusively to 5 live Investigates presenter Adrian Goldberg ahead of the court's judgement on Tuesday, 4 October 2011.
You can hear the full report by downloading the 5 live Investigates podcast.
If you have a story you think the 5 live Investigates team should be digging into, email email@example.com.
Available since: Mon 3 Oct 2011
More clips from 5 live Investigates
- Former charity worker reduced potential donors to tears Duration: 01:28
- 'Charity phone calls “put people off” donating Duration: 01:16 23/03/2014
- 'We have rigorous standards,' says eye surgery boss. Duration: 02:04 16/03/2014
- 'Action needed' to tackle poor landlords Duration: 01:43 16/03/2014
- My children suffered too, says domestic violence victim Duration: 01:44 09/03/2014