Pub Landlady vs Premier League
Portsmouth landlady, Karen Murphy, is battling the Premier League in the European Court of Justice.
She argues that the Premier League is wrong to dictate that she must subscribe with Sky Sports in order to show football in her pub, and instead publicans like her should be allowed to choose cheaper European suppliers.
Karen talks exclusively to 5 live Investigates presenter Adrian Goldberg ahead of the court's judgement on Tuesday, 4 October 2011.
You can hear the full report by downloading the 5 live Investigates podcast.
If you have a story you think the 5 live Investigates team should be digging into, email email@example.com.
Available since: Mon 3 Oct 2011
More clips from 5 live Investigates
- Dad with dementia prescribed drugs that made him worse Duration: 01:43 08/12/2013
- Referee attacked at under-11s match Duration: 01:00 01/12/2013
- Referee assaulted by a parent at junior football match Duration: 02:07 01/12/2013
- 'I will name firms who don't pay minimum wage'- minister Duration: 02:10 24/11/2013
- 'I was worried for my safety after EDL online abuse' Duration: 01:27 24/11/2013