Prof Brian Cox discusses CERN's latest findings
After the news this morning that CERN have managed to send subatomic particles at a speed greater than the speed of light. Prof Brian Cox gives us the lowdown on the news and explains how this has happened and what it means for the laws we thought the governed the Universe.
Available since: Fri 23 Sep 2011
The very best of the week's audio and video clips from BBC Radio 6 Music.
More clips from Shaun Keaveny
- Lammo and Shaun discuss how to get into Radio Duration: 01:35 Legends Week continues with Steve Lamacq
- Shaun and Gideon on a Bike - Part 2 Duration: 02:37 Shaun is live from Leeds as 6 Music Celebrates Cycling
- Shaun and Gideon take a trip around Regents Park on a tandem Duration: 02:32 6 Music Celebrates Cycling
- Milton Jones talks to Shaun Keaveny Duration: 08:22 New Feature: Enter Handyman
- Jimmy Page talks to Shaun Keaveny Duration: 16:04 With Jimmy Page