Prof Brian Cox discusses CERN's latest findings
After the news this morning that CERN have managed to send subatomic particles at a speed greater than the speed of light. Prof Brian Cox gives us the lowdown on the news and explains how this has happened and what it means for the laws we thought the governed the Universe.
Available since: Fri 23 Sep 2011
The very best of the week's audio and video clips from BBC Radio 6 Music.
More clips from Shaun Keaveny
- Matt Everitt goes screen printing for Wear Your Old Band T-Shirt to Work Day Duration: 03:05 Shaun opens up the doors to the Small Claims Court
- Bill Bailey catches up with Shaun Keaveny Duration: 11:56 Bill Bailey drops by
- Milton Jones chats with Shaun Duration: 13:17 Milton Jones joins Shaun
- Frank Skinner chats to Shaun Keaveny Duration: 18:20 Frank Skinner drops into the studio
- Ian Rankin speaks to Shaun Keaveny Duration: 13:35 Rebus author Ian Rankin joins Shaun in the studio