Prof Brian Cox discusses CERN's latest findings
After the news this morning that CERN have managed to send subatomic particles at a speed greater than the speed of light. Prof Brian Cox gives us the lowdown on the news and explains how this has happened and what it means for the laws we thought the governed the Universe.
Available since: Fri 23 Sep 2011
The very best of the week's audio and video clips from BBC Radio 6 Music.
More clips from Shaun Keaveny
- The Furchester Hotel proprietors chat to Shaun Duration: 05:51 The Sound of Style: 1973-1980
- Charlie Higson joins Shaun Keaveny Duration: 16:49 Charlie Higson joins Shaun
- Robert Plant on meeting Elvis Duration: 31:47 Robert Plant joins Shaun
- Clive Anderson on his Edinburgh Fringe show Duration: 11:48 Clive Anderson joins Shaun
- Slash on his new album Duration: 16:34 Slash joins Shaun