Prof Brian Cox discusses CERN's latest findings
After the news this morning that CERN have managed to send subatomic particles at a speed greater than the speed of light. Prof Brian Cox gives us the lowdown on the news and explains how this has happened and what it means for the laws we thought the governed the Universe.
Available since: Fri 23 Sep 2011
The very best of the week's audio and video clips from BBC Radio 6 Music.
More clips from Shaun Keaveny
- Adam Buxton plays Tangled! Duration: 00:45 Jessica Brown Findlay joins Shaun
- Jodie Whittaker joins Shaun Keaveny in the studio Duration: 16:13 Jodie Whittaker joins Shaun
- The First Time with Matt Everitt Duration: 10:33 40-30 in the Britpop Countdown
- Matt Everitt visits a new Oasis exhibition Duration: 02:19 40-30 in the Britpop Countdown
- Frank Skinner plays Tangled! Duration: 00:50 Nemone sits in