Twentieth Anniversary Programme
Celebrating its 20th anniversary today Your Place and Mine was originally commissioned to bring something different to Saturday mornings on BBC Radio Ulster. The programme has travelled all over the six counties of Northern Ireland to hear the many different voices and stories from the people of this place. With a core group of reporters in different locations passionate about their home towns each week reporting on the weird, wonderful and often heart warming stories from the people who lived there.
Available since: Mon 19 Sep 2011
This clip is from
A look at the weird and wonderful across Northern Ireland.
More clips from Your Place and Mine
- Incredible Edible Cloughmills with Patrick Frew Duration: 06:12
- CS Lewis inspired by Castlerock Duration: 07:15
- Fungus found for the first time in Ireland beside the oldest oak tree in Northern Ireland Duration: 07:09
- Mossbawn to Heaney's Home, a tour with Eugene Kielt Duration: 04:28
- Bogland Duration: 09:02 Your Place And Mine