Oscar-winning writer Christopher Hampton reflects on his very first play, When Did You Last See My Mother?, in the light of a new staging. It first received a West End production more than four decades ago, when Hampton was just 20.
Producer: Jack Soper.
Available since: Tue 13 Sep 2011
More clips from Roger Moore; Christopher Hampton
More clips from Front Row
- Scorsese and Schoonmaker on Powell and Pressburger Duration: 03:11 Martin Scorsese and Thelma Schoonmaker; Lesley Sharp; Only Lovers Left Alive
- Richard Hamilton: talking to John Wilson in 2010 about a solo exhibition at the Serpentine Gallery Duration: 07:44 Richard Hamilton; The Monuments Men; Enrique Iglesias; Tennessee Williams's hotel plays
- Anita Lasker-Wallfisch talks to John Wilson about how she survived Auschwitz. Duration: 13:47 Armistead Maupin; Folio Prize shortlist; Her; Raphael Wallfisch
- Barkhad Abdi: from limo driver to Oscar-nominated actor Duration: 03:04 Wilko Johnson and Roger Daltrey; Barkhad Abdi; Salamander
- Matthew McConaughey on chest beating in The Wolf of Wall Street Duration: 02:48 Matthew McConaughey; Mary Chapin Carpenter; Nathan Filer