Should A Mother Let Her Young Son Dress As A Girl?
Jeremy Vine discusses gender dysgoria and the recent story of a mother's decision to let her 10-year-old son go back to school dressed as a girl. While she has come under fire from some people, the mother feels she is doing the right thing. Listen as Jeremy speaks to leading gender identity psychotherapist Michelle Bridgman about this.
Available since: Tue 13 Sep 2011
The best clips from Radio 2
More clips from Jeremy Vine
- Hillary Clinton Duration: 20:09 Hillary Clinton and FGM
- William Boyd: What Makes Us Human? Duration: 21:43 Rolf Harris and London
- Jeremy Vine with the events, voices and music of The Great War Duration: 04:59 Getting cancer diagnosed and Archduke Franz Ferdinand
- John Lloyd: What makes us human? Duration: 25:35 Radio 2 Colour Week
- Jeremy and a blind person on art Duration: 14:08 Radio 2 Colour Week