The Voice UK Mosaic
By clicking the “Like” button on Facebook on the specified post on the BBC Voice UK Page or by retweeting the specified post in the @BBCTheVoiceUK Twitter account you agree to be bound by these Terms, as follows:
1. You grant to Wall to Wall Media Limited (“us”/”we”) and persons authorised by us the non-exclusive right in perpetuity to record, copy, reproduce, broadcast, transmit and perform all or part of the current profile picture provided by you on Facebook and /or Twitter (the “Image”) for and/or in connection with the production, exploitation, promotion and/or advertising of the Voice UK (the “Programme”) throughout the world by all means and in all media whether now known or hereafter discovered or developed.
2. You warrant that you are entitled to grant to us the rights referred to in paragraph 1 above or you have obtained permission from the copyright owner of the Image to grant such right and that to the best of your knowledge and belief the exercise of such rights will not (a) infringe the copyright or any other personal or property rights of any person or (b) entitle any person to claim any payment from us or from any of our licensees..
3. You further warrant that the Image features you and only you and that you are over the age of 18.
4. In recognition of the needs of film and television production, we shall be entitled to edit, copy, add to, take from, adapt or translate the Image as we see fit and, in respect of the Image used or adapted for use in connection with the Programme, you irrevocably waive the benefits of and agree not to assert any provision of law known as "moral rights" or any similar laws of any jurisdiction.
5. We shall not be obliged to include the Image in the Programme.
6. You hereby grant to us all consents necessary pursuant to the Data Protection Act 1998 and any statutory modification or reenactment thereof (the “DPA”) to process your personal data(including the transfer of such data within and outside of the EEA) for the purposes notified to the Information Commissioner’s Office, i.e., for the purposes of the Programme and all exploitation of the Programme and for all purposes as are reasonably necessary for the effective running of our business. This does not affect your rights as a data subject or our obligations and responsibilities under the DPA.
7. These terms shall be governed by and construed under the laws of England and Wales.