The UK Producers - What makes a great tune?
What separates a good tune from a great tune?
Also in the programme:
What is a producer?
How did our boys get into the game?
What's it like when you know you've got a hit on your hands?
How much does a producer get paid?
What kit do the top UK producers use?
Why are the Americans looking to UK producers to make hit records for them?
Available since: Tue 30 Aug 2011
Check out highlights from BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra's award-winning documentaries.
More clips from The UK Producers
More clips from BBC Radio 1Xtra's Stories
- Rap Britannia - The UK State of Rhyme Duration: 01:00 Rap Britannia - UK State of Rhyme
- DJ Target explores the origins of Grime Duration: 09:59 10 Years of Grime
- The Story of Labrinth - Family Life Duration: 08:54 The Story of Labrinth
- Sarah Jane Crawford talks to us about Ladies with Lyrics Duration: 12:17 Ladies with Lyrics
- The Story of Cash Money Duration: 06:09 The Story of Cash Money