Preview of J.K. Rowling's Who do you think you are?
J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series has sold more than 450 million copies, making her one of the most successful authors in the world. Jo regrets that her mother died before the first Harry Potter novel was published and never knew of her daughter's literary success. Jo reveals that her mother was a quarter French but never had a chance to explore her French roots. Jo is keen to investigate this side of her heritage on her mother's behalf.
Available since: Wed 17 Aug 2011
- JK Rowling
More clips from Who Do You Think You Are?
- Martin Shaw: "There's a significant person missing... my grandfather" Duration: 02:18 Series 11, Martin Shaw
- Mary Berry: "I know very little about my family" Duration: 02:03 Series 11, Mary Berry
- Sheridan Smith: "There must be musicians in my family" Duration: 02:07 Series 11, Sheridan Smith
- Who shot Brendan O'Carroll's grandfather? Duration: 03:17 Series 11, Brendan O'Carroll
- Tamzin's Italian roots Duration: 01:34 Series 11, Tamzin Outhwaite