Antiques Master: Series 2 -
The country's leading amateur antiques enthusiasts battle it out to become Antiques Master 2011 in the new series presented by Sandi Toksvig and featuring antiques expert Eric Knowles.
We're back in Towneley Hall, Burnley, Lancashire, where three more contestants put their skill and knowledge to the test over three tough challenges. Ruth Collett from Lancashire specialises in distinctive arts and crafts jewellery, Matthew Wright from Devon has a passion for delicately crafted French Sevres porcelain, and Margaret Campbell from Edinburgh loves decorative antique tiles.
Who will take that all important place in the semi-finals and be one step closer to becoming Antiques Master 2011?
Available since: Fri 5 Aug 2011
- Series Producer
- Darrell Olsen
- Eric Knowles
- Sandi Toksvig
- Executive Producer
- Andrew Nicholson
More clips from Antiques Master
- the final 2011 Duration: 01:38 Series 2, Episode 12
- Antiques Master: Series 2 - Duration: 01:24 Series 2, Episode 12
- Antiques Master: Series 2 - Duration: 01:30 Series 2, Episode 11
- Antiques Master: Series 2 - Duration: 01:11 Series 2, Episode 7
- Antiques Master: Series 2 - Duration: 05:40 Series 2, Episode 5