Behind the Scenes on the Judge Jules Show
Judge Jules' chief writer, Anton Brinemole, takes you behind the scenes into the creative process behind the DJ's Radio 1 show.
Available since: Wed 3 Aug 2011
This clip is from
An hour of the rudest electronica and so-called comedy. Contains strong language.
First broadcast: 01 Aug 2011
More clips from Episode 5: Ibiza special
More clips from David Hooper's Disgusting Electronica
- Something Special tackles the Unified Theory of Everything Duration: 01:02 Episode 7: Physics special
- David's Pointless anxiety dream Duration: 02:25 Episode 7: Physics special
- Everybody Hertz Duration: 01:22 Episode 7: Physics special
- Newsthud: Introducing the lohan Duration: 02:22 Episode 7: Physics special
- Sir Patrick Moore explains how the Universe works Duration: 02:14 Episode 7: Physics special