How To… Shoot Stunning Weather Photography
Tomasz Schafernaker shows you how to take stunning weather photographs. All in eight handy tips. (Images courtesy of Mark Humpage).
Available since: Tue 12 Jul 2011
- Tomasz Schafernaker
- Gerard Williams
This clip is from
BBC's live magazine show celebrating and tapping into the nation's obsession with weather.
More clips from The Great British Weather
- Larry Lamb charts the history of a popular rain accessory - the Umbrella Duration: 04:29 Episode 4
- How the Great British Weather influences our shopping habits Duration: 04:33 Episode 3
- Can the wind affect your ball swing? Cricketer Freddie Flintoff investigates Duration: 04:50 Episode 3
- The truth about British rain Duration: 05:33 Episode 2
- Carol Kirkwood flies through clouds Duration: 07:10 Episode 2