"Salisbury Cathedral from the Bishop's house"
Sir Edward Heath, who lived at Salisbury Close, talks about the story behind the painting "Salisbury Cathedral from the Bishop's house" by John Constable
Available since: Tue 21 Jun 2011
- Edward Heath
- Keith Alexander
This clip is from
10/31 Sir Edward Heath talks about Constable's 'Salisbury Cathedral from the Bishop's House'.
First broadcast: 26 Apr 1993
More clips from The Great Picture Trail
- A Lady in a Fur Wrap Duration: 01:35 Sylvette David on El Greco
- Eos the Greyhound Duration: 01:17 Vic Granger on Sir Edwin Landseer
- A gardeners perspective Duration: 01:19 Clay Jones on Claude Lorrain
- Dame Jean Conan Doyle on Turner Duration: 01:18 Dame Jean Conan Doyle on Turner
- "The Massacre of the Innocents" Duration: 01:21 Christopher Lloyd on Bruegel