Helen Watson on withdrawing treatment from her son
Christopher Watson was in a persistent vegetative state for over four years after being involved in a car crash when he was 16.
His twin brother Andrew, who survived the crash, and his mother, Helen, talk about his condition following the accident and their decision to withdraw his treatment.
Christopher died in 2010.
Available since: Tue 21 Jun 2011
More clips from File on 4
- Infectious diseases consultant: 'We don't know what to do next' Duration: 01:05 Superbugs
- The Rise of the Salafist movement Duration: 02:24 Recoiling the Arab Spring
- Undercover Cops Duration: 03:04 Undercover Cops
- Green on blue attacks raise questions about Afghan recruitment process Duration: 02:29 Green on Blue
- Islamic schools' child abuse risk Duration: 02:05 Madrassas