Fake or Fortune?
A previously unknown watercolour painting by important American artist Winslow Homer, which was found next to a rubbish dump in Ireland, is investigated by Fiona Bruce and Philip Mould.
Available since: Mon 20 Jun 2011
This clip is from
Journalist Fiona Bruce and art expert Philip Mould investigate mysteries behind paintings.
More clips from Series 1
More clips from Fake or Fortune?
- The secrets of Gainsborough’s broccoli forest Duration: 03:17 Series 3, Gainsborough
- The ghost in the Haywain Duration: 01:12 Series 3, Constable
- X-ray exposes hidden secrets Duration: 01:33 Series 3, Constable
- Vuillard label undergoes scientific scrutiny Duration: 01:52 Series 3, Vuillard
- Series 3 trailer Duration: 02:33