The Bottom Line - Contacts and Contracts
The view from the top of business. Presented by Evan Davis, The Bottom Line cuts through confusion, statistics and spin to present a clearer view of the business world, through discussion with people running leading and emerging companies.
Evan and his guests swap thoughts on contacts and contracts. Is it who you know that counts in business? Are informal networks the way business is allocated? Or do more formal arrangements now apply? Evan also asks his guests to reveal their greatest business regrets.
Evan is joined in the studio by Will Butler-Adams, managing director of folding bicycle manufacturer Brompton Bicycle; Charles Cohen, chief executive of mobile gambling company Probability plc; Ralph Oppenheimer, chairman of steel trading company Stemcor.
Producer: Ben Crighton.
Available since: Fri 17 Jun 2011
More clips from Contacts and Contracts
More clips from The Bottom Line
- Meet the appreneurs: "We went to No.1 in 3 hours" Duration: 02:16 The App Industry
- My Bottom Line: Will Butler-Adams Duration: 01:26 Contacts and Contracts
- The Bottom Line - Contacts and Contracts Duration: 01:03 Contacts and Contracts
- My Bottom Line: Mark Price Duration: 00:38 Raw Materials
- My Bottom Line: Andy Bond Duration: 00:40 Raw Materials