David Rodigan on his soundclash highlights
David Rodigan on the basics of clashing and getting an exclusive dub from Wyclef in New York. Taken from the Story of the Soundclash on BBC Radio 1Xtra.
Available since: Fri 10 Jun 2011
Check out highlights from BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra's award-winning documentaries.
More clips from Story of the Soundclash
More clips from BBC Radio 1Xtra's Stories
- Rap Britannia - The UK State of Rhyme Duration: 01:00 Rap Britannia - UK State of Rhyme
- DJ Target explores the origins of Grime Duration: 09:59 10 Years of Grime
- The Story of Labrinth - Family Life Duration: 08:54 The Story of Labrinth
- Sarah Jane Crawford talks to us about Ladies with Lyrics Duration: 12:17 Ladies with Lyrics
- The Story of Cash Money Duration: 06:09 The Story of Cash Money