Crucial changes to Scottish football
Furious rows over refereeing decisions, a strike by the men in the middle, ugly scenes between Rangers and Celtic, not to mention sectarianism dominating the headlines. It hasn't been a great season for the beautiful game in Scotland.
Members of the Scottish Football Association (SFA) are being asked to accept reforms billed as the most important in the organisation's history.
SFA chief executive, Stewart Regan explains the crucial changes the Scottish FA needs to make and why.
Available since: Sun 5 Jun 2011
More clips from Weekend Breakfast
- Welcome to the world of extreme couponing… Duration: 02:43 05/05/2013
- Star Trek or Star Wars? Duration: 04:47 04/05/2013
- Will Mo make the Marathon? Colin Paterson finds out Mo's late for London! Duration: 00:30 21/04/2013
- "A time for celebration". Reaction to the capture of the second Boston bomb suspect Duration: 04:49 20/04/2013
- To play or not to play. Reaction to BBC decision to play 5 secs of "Ding Dong". Duration: 09:20 13/04/2013