Between the Ears - Playing the Form
In this trailer for an edition of BBC Radio 3's Between the Ears exploring the experience of Tai Chi, one of the contributors to the programme describes what playing the Tai Chi form means to him.
'Playing the Form', part of Between the Ears on BBC Radio 3 on Saturday 28th May at 21.30 and available on the Radio 3 website and BBC iplayer for 7 days after broadcast.
Available since: Mon 23 May 2011
More clips from Between the Ears
- Assembled with sound files from over 23 countries, inspired by the words 'Happy Hour'. Duration: 03:47
- Recording the music Duration: 01:38 Between the Ears at 20, Shadowplay, Final Movement: Art Values
- Thirteen Ways of Looking at a Blackbird [1 July 2000] Duration: 09:27
- The Singing Postcard [18 August 2002] Duration: 09:16
- Beethoven's Fifth [21 Oct 1996]. Sony Gold and a Prix Italia ‘special commendation’ Duration: 08:59