Jeremy Vine - Should teenage girls be taught sexual abstinence?
Following Conservative MP, Nadine Dorries's comments that teenage girls should be taught abstinence but not teenage boys. Jeremy debates the issue with feminist Kate Smurthwaite and Nadine Dorries.
Available since: Thu 5 May 2011
This clip is from
Jeremy discusses sexual abstinence, Glencore, forest fires and playing in the street.
First broadcast: 05 May 2011
More clips from Jeremy Vine
- Local man defends David Ruffley MP Duration: 03:24 Fracking licences and car cruising.
- Is the Israel/Gaza conflict causing a rise in anti-Semitism in Britain? Emma Barnett and Alexei Sayle discuss Duration: 06:43 Sharon Shoesmith and Domestic Violence
- Noreena Hertz: What makes us human? Duration: 22:48 Noreena Hertz answers the question: What makes us human?
- Hillary Clinton Duration: 20:09 Hillary Clinton and FGM
- William Boyd: What Makes Us Human? Duration: 21:43 Rolf Harris and London