Sir George Martin & Michael Palin listen to Irene Handl and Peter Sellers
Sir George Martin speaks to Michael Palin about his comedy recordings, particularly working with Peter Sellers, Irene Handl and Spike Milligan and how that influenced his latter work with The Beatles.
Available since: Thu 21 Apr 2011
Interviews and archive of producer Sir George Martin and the fruits of his musical career.
More clips from Produced by George Martin
- Sir George Martin on meeting wife Lady Judy Martin Duration: 01:58
- Rolf Harris and Bernard Cribbins on working with Sir George Martin Duration: 02:04
- Sir George Martin on recording The Beatles backwards Duration: 02:08
- Jeff Beck on George Martin as a Bond figure & George mixes a martini Duration: 02:55
- Gerry & The Pacemakers - Ferry Cross The Mersey Duration: 00:43