Should libraries be protected from cuts?
Hundreds of libraries could be closed in the next 12 months, and there are campaigns all over the country to keep them open.
Lauren Smith is from Voices for the Library, and discusses the issue with Dotun.
Available since: Fri 8 Apr 2011
More clips from Up All Night
- Marlene Dietrich's grandson auctions her letters Duration: 03:31 19/03/2014
- L'Wren Scott had a "fashion fairytale story" Duration: 05:34 18/03/2014
- The Fray “really tired” of hit song How to Save a Life. Duration: 02:12 07/03/2014
- Jon McClure Rev & the Makers: "A rubbish time for music” Duration: 02:17 28/02/2014
- Bryan Adams pays tribute to Paco de Lucia Duration: 07:03 27/02/2014