Should libraries be protected from cuts?
Hundreds of libraries could be closed in the next 12 months, and there are campaigns all over the country to keep them open.
Lauren Smith is from Voices for the Library, and discusses the issue with Dotun.
Available since: Fri 8 Apr 2011
More clips from Up All Night
- Tornado witness recounts "yelling", "dead dogs" and "live power lines" Duration: 05:19 22/05/2013
- A giant tornado devastates parts of Oklahoma City Duration: 04:23 21/05/2013
- Becks retires - but not from fashion Duration: 06:28 17/05/2013
- Supporters in Canada and Australia say farewell to Sir Alex Duration: 05:09 13/05/2013
- "She was on top of the world" Debbie Reynolds' tribute to Deanna Durbin Duration: 06:00 02/05/2013