Should libraries be protected from cuts?
Hundreds of libraries could be closed in the next 12 months, and there are campaigns all over the country to keep them open.
Lauren Smith is from Voices for the Library, and discusses the issue with Dotun.
Available since: Fri 8 Apr 2011
More clips from Up All Night
- The Fray “really tired” of hit song How to Save a Life. Duration: 02:12 07/03/2014
- Jon McClure Rev & the Makers: "A rubbish time for music” Duration: 02:17 28/02/2014
- Bryan Adams pays tribute to Paco de Lucia Duration: 07:03 27/02/2014
- 50 years on: Cassius Clay v Sonny Liston fight Duration: 03:12 25/02/2014
- Ghostbusters producer pays tribute to Harold Ramis Duration: 03:21 25/02/2014