Do we ever learn the truth about plane crashes?
The investigation following an air disaster is supposed to make air travel safer. But do the reports always get to the truth about why planes crash?
Emma Jane Kirby investigates.
Available since: Wed 6 Apr 2011
More clips from File on 4
- 'In any normal market, the price would collapse' Duration: 01:03 Petrol Prices
- Infectious diseases consultant: 'We don't know what to do next' Duration: 01:05 Superbugs
- The Rise of the Salafist movement Duration: 02:24 Recoiling the Arab Spring
- Undercover Cops Duration: 03:04 Undercover Cops
- Green on blue attacks raise questions about Afghan recruitment process Duration: 02:29 Green on Blue