Suzi Quatro talks about her iconic image
Suzi talks about the difference between a private and public persona and how she became the character Suzi Quatro. An extract from the documentary series Queens of British Pop.
Available since: Thu 31 Mar 2011
- Suzi Quatro
Clips and episodes from 6 Music, BBC Four and BBC iPlayer.
More clips from Episode 2
More clips from Queens of British Pop
- Marianne Faithfull on Childhood Duration: 01:46 Episode 1
- Annie Lennox talks about fronting a band Duration: 03:03 Episode 2
- Annie Lennox on being an artist Duration: 01:21 Episode 2
- Alice Moyet talks about what been an artist means to her Duration: 00:57
- Sandie Shaw on overnight success Duration: 01:43 Episode 1