Radio 2 Parenting Week: The impact of divorce
The Jeremy Vine Show turns its attention to parenthood this week, with Radio 2's Guide to Parenting. It's often called the most important job in the world, but becoming a parent requires no application form, no interview, no training and no appraisal. So how can you be certain you're any good at it? The discussion continues today, with a look at divorce and the benefits of the traditional family unit, as opposed to the so-called "broken home".
Available since: Wed 30 Mar 2011
This clip is from
Jeremy continues to look at parenting, considering the impact of divorce.
First broadcast: 30 Mar 2011
More clips from Jeremy Vine
- Ray Mears answers the question What Makes Us Human? Duration: 02:08 Ray Mears answers the question: What makes us human?
- Ray Mears: What Makes Us Human? Duration: 24:11 Ray Mears answers the question: What makes us human?
- Simon Weston: What makes us human? Duration: 22:11 Welfare reforms and Ukraine.
- Maureen Lipman: What Makes Us Human? Duration: 25:53 Maureen Lipman answers the question: What Makes Us Human?
- Professor Colin Pillinger: What Makes Us Human? Duration: 27:04 Professor Colin Pillinger answers the question: What Makes Us Human?