The former Northern Ireland motor racer, John Watson, on the idea of pouring water on the track.
The former Northern Ireland motor racer, John Watson, says it was his idea to pour water on Formula 1 tracks. He spoke to Mark Patterson on Lunchtime.
Available since: Wed 23 Mar 2011
This clip is from
News, views, issues, culture and sport from across the north west.
First broadcast: 22 Mar 2011
More clips from Lunchtime with Mark Patterson, including News at One
- Crossed Swords Duration: 02:43 29/08/2013
- William Jackson, hears building collapse. Duration: 01:58 19/04/2013
- A woman who cared for two brothers shot in Derry says one of them crawled to her door for help. Duration: 03:25 22/03/2013
- A statue of St Columba is unveiled at St Columb's Park in Derry Duration: 10:11 21/03/2013
- Danske Bank North-West Senior Cup Draw Duration: 03:39 06/12/2012