Transplant recipient on getting cancer from donor kidney
Robert Law speaks about the kidney transplant which has left him fighting cancer.
The kidney was taken from a woman who had a rare form of blood cancer which was then passed on to Mr Law following the transplant in November 2010.
He expresses his concern and disbelief that an operation which was intended to save his life has further endangered it by passing on a potentially terminal illness.
Available since: Tue 22 Mar 2011
More clips from File on 4
- 'In any normal market, the price would collapse' Duration: 01:03 Petrol Prices
- Infectious diseases consultant: 'We don't know what to do next' Duration: 01:05 Superbugs
- The Rise of the Salafist movement Duration: 02:24 Recoiling the Arab Spring
- Undercover Cops Duration: 03:04 Undercover Cops
- Green on blue attacks raise questions about Afghan recruitment process Duration: 02:29 Green on Blue