Keir's first child operation
Keir assists on his first operation on a child, which involves removing a three year-old's thumb.
Available since: Tue 22 Mar 2011
- Executive Producer
- Hannah Wyatt
This clip is from
6/6 How will Suzi and the A&E team cope as the department is moved overnight to a new ward?
First broadcast: 29 Mar 2011
More clips from Junior Doctors: Your Life in Their Hands
- A celebration for the junior doctors Duration: 00:59 Series 3, Four Months On
- A hard decision Duration: 01:22 Series 3, 'What's My Future?'
- What they don't teach you in medical school Duration: 02:10 Series 3, What They Don't Teach You in Medical School
- Work/Life Balance Duration: 01:21 Series 3, Work/Life Balance
- Dealing with addiction Duration: 02:50 Series 3, Dealing with Addiction