David Cameron & Nick Clegg On Parenting
David Cameron and Nick Clegg offer their parenting tips ahead of Radio 2's parenting week.
Available since: Mon 21 Mar 2011
This clip is from
Jeremy discusses Libya, hitch-hiking and the fuel crisis, banking and parenting.
First broadcast: 21 Mar 2011
More clips from Jeremy Vine
- Hillary Clinton Duration: 20:09 Hillary Clinton and FGM
- William Boyd: What Makes Us Human? Duration: 21:43 Rolf Harris and London
- Jeremy Vine with the events, voices and music of The Great War Duration: 04:59 Getting cancer diagnosed and Archduke Franz Ferdinand
- John Lloyd: What makes us human? Duration: 25:35 Radio 2 Colour Week
- Jeremy and a blind person on art Duration: 14:08 Radio 2 Colour Week