James Blake - A to Z
Rob Da Bank meets James Blake to get an insight into the influences and inspirations behind one of the UK's most exciting new artists. Recorded just before a Maida Vale session for Zane, we hear James tinkling the ivories as he talks about classical composers who have inspired him, his discovery of dubstep and an obsession with Stevie Wonder.
Available since: Tue 15 Mar 2011
More clips from BBC Radio 1's Stories
- Gemma Cairney gets some Olympic-style inspiration Duration: 01:25 Inspiration Generation
- Popjustice's advertising advice for Union J, Daft Punk and Lewis Watson Duration: 02:38 Selling Out?
- Zane Lowe presents Loud Wars for Radio 1's Stories Duration: 01:27 Loud Wars
- 20 Years of Sonar Duration: 59:59
- Nick Grimshaw gets wrapped Duration: 01:53 The Interns Takeover!