Can The Eden Project help inspire Britain's economic revival?
As The Eden Project celebrates its tenth anniversary, its founder Tim Smit reveals why he believes that young inventors and entrepreneurs are the key to Britain's economic revival.
Available since: Mon 14 Mar 2011
This clip is from
Jeremy discusses nuclear power, giving aid to Japan, speed limits and the Eden Project.
First broadcast: 14 Mar 2011
The best clips from Radio 2
More clips from Jeremy Vine
- Vine in 1914: The Battle of Lorraine Duration: 06:19 Paddy O'Connell sits in
- Peter Hermon: What makes us human? Duration: 22:30 Paddy O'Connell sits in
- Wold War 1 As It Happend Duration: 07:38 Vanessa Feltz sits in
- Vine in 1914: Great Britain Goes To War With Germany Duration: 07:38 Vanessa Feltz sits in
- Local man defends David Ruffley MP Duration: 03:24 Fracking licences and car cruising.