Were You A Member Of A Teenage Rock Band?
Were you in a teenage rock band? Get in touch and you could reform for the biggest gig of your life as part of James May's Man Lab.
Email email@example.com and mark it 'I dreamt of rock glory'. Your band must have been disbanded for at least five years.
Available since: Wed 2 Mar 2011
- James May
- Series Producer
- Tom Whitter
- Executive Producer
- Will Daws
This clip is from
The Man Lab team learns how to defuse a bomb, navigate by the stars and serenade a date
More clips from Series 1
- James May needs your help to predict the weather Duration: 00:35
- James May needs your crazy golf hole designs Duration: 00:42
- James May needs your inventions Duration: 00:47
- James May wants to help mend your broken household objects Duration: 01:01
- Can you reinterpret James May's theme tune? Duration: 01:20
More clips from James May's Man Lab
- James awaits the Man Lab mail train Duration: 00:44 Series 3, Episode 4
- James plays Russian Beer Roulette Duration: 00:49 Series 3, Episode 3
- Making music with electricity Duration: 00:54 Series 3, Episode 2
- James practises his commentary style Duration: 00:44 Series 3, Episode 1
- James Blows Up a Christmas Tree Duration: 00:51 Christmas Special