'Every hour of the day I think about drinking'
'Rachel' is a doctor, but also an alcoholic and about to enter rehab. She talks frankly about her addiction and responds to the goverment's call for health labels to be put on spirit bottles.
Available since: Thu 17 Feb 2011
More clips from Victoria Derbyshire
- 'The Taliban shot me through the neck' Duration: 02:57 21/03/2014
- Sol Campbell. 'You have a son, ring him'. Duration: 02:54 20/03/2014
- 'I was told I couldn't breastfeed in hospital' Duration: 02:19 19/03/2014
- BA pilot: "I reached for his eye sockets" Duration: 02:59 17/03/2014
- Young voters' views of Tony Benn Duration: 01:50 14/03/2014