Adam Beaini Profile
Adam is 24 and originally from Leeds. A born 'charmer' with a strong family background in medicine, his mum was a doctor, his dad is a psychiatrist and even his big brother is a practicing GP. Adam aspires to work in emergency medicine and knew from an early age that this was what he wanted to do.
As part of his foundation year one, Adam will be based on the respiratory ward which deals with long-term cancer sufferers and people with lung conditions. As the placement progresses, Adam will cover the nightshift as well as be on call, both of which are frantic, high octane jobs.
Available since: Thu 27 Jan 2011
This clip is from
Seven newly-qualified medics start working on hospital wards for the first time
More clips from Series 1
More clips from Junior Doctors: Your Life in Their Hands
- A celebration for the junior doctors Duration: 00:59 Series 3, Four Months On
- A hard decision Duration: 01:22 Series 3, 'What's My Future?'
- What they don't teach you in medical school Duration: 02:10 Series 3, What They Don't Teach You in Medical School
- Work/Life Balance Duration: 01:21 Series 3, Work/Life Balance
- Dealing with addiction Duration: 02:50 Series 3, Dealing with Addiction